© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Starting March 1, 2018, The Northern Cambria Municipal Authority will no longer be able to receive CASH for payments of Water bills at our office. Please use a check, money order, or Debit/Credit Card. (Using Debit/Credit card will incur a convenience fee of 2.65% or $1.50 Minimum).
Cash payments will only be accepted at Ameriserv Bank in Northern Cambria. Their Drive Thru window is also available to use. They also accept checks and MO.
*You will need to have a copy of your water bill with you in order to pay at Ameriserv Bank and you must pay the exact amount printed on your bill. They are unable to lookup any account information or take partial payments.
If you are in danger of having your water shut off please pay at the office with check. MO or Debit/Credit card.
*Payments at Ameriserv Bank are not received by us until the next business day.
If you are within these areas and did NOT receive an emergency phone call from us, you can add your home or cell phone number to keep up with important information here.
Help us keep you updated!
2018 Spring Clean up
Hugill Sanitation will be holding Spring Clean Up for Borough residents The week of June 11th, 2018:
Hugill Sanitation (814) 277-6050
In order to participate with Spring Clean up, a permit must be obtained for $10.00. This permit can be purchased at the Northern Cambria Borough Office between the hours of 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
DEADLINE TO PARTICIPATE IS JUNE 4, 2018!!!!
Please Note: Pick-up will be on your regular scheduled garbage day during the week of June 11th, 2018.
Please have all items out for pickup on the morning of your scheduled pickup day!
PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
* We urge all residents to use 30 gallon bags please (containers limited to 60 lbs.) except for allowable appliances
* All items for pick-up must be AT CURBSIDE by 5 AM
* We will pick-up ONE large piece of FURNITURE at Curbside
* All metal items/appliances must be seperated from other items.
* Brush, limbs, cuttings and similar items must be bundled in 3 foot lengths
WE WILL NOT PICK UP:
* Loose Garbage
* Automotive parts, Tires or Wheels
* Paint, oil or liquids
* Batteries/Hazardous materials
* Construction/Demolition Materials
* Refrigerators/Freezers/Air Conditioners
* Computer Monitors or Televisions