© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
2017 Garbage Schedule
The following is a list of days that garbage will be picked up one day late because of the Holiday
January 2, 2017 New Year's Day
January 16, 2017 Martin Luter King Day
May 29, 2017 Memorial Day
July 4, 2017 Independence Day
September 4, 2017 Labor Day
November 27, 2017 First Day of Buck
December 25, 2017 Christmas Eve Observed
December 26, 2017 Christmas Day Observed
January 1, 2018 New Years Day
All garbage must be at curbside by 6:00 am. There will be no exceptions and no return trips!
Also, a reminder that ALL garbage must be bagged or boxed.
$16.00 per month
$5.00 Vacant fee (borough Ord. 2010-4)
2016 Spring Clean up
The Borough of Northern Cambria will be holding Spring Clean Up during the following days:
MONDAY'S CUSTOMERS WILL BE PICKUP UP ON JUNE 6TH, 2016
TUESDAY'S CUSTOMERS WILL BE PICKED UP ON JUNE 14TH, 2016
WEDNESDAY'S CUSTOMERS WILL BE PICKED UP ON JUNE 22TH, 2016
In order to participate with Spring Clean up, a permit must be obtained for $10.00. This permit can be purchased at the Northern Cambria Borough Office between the hours of 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
A. Absolutely No Return Trips
B. All Delinquent Garbage Accounts must be paid current
C. The Borough will leave behind any bags exceeding the Limit.
D. Prohibited items will be left behind
E. Please Adhere to all Goodwill store drop off policies
Borough will NOT pickup
1. Hazardous Materials - (Oils, Car batteries, Tires, or Paint)
2. Construction Materials
3. Freezers, Refrigerators, Stoves, Air Conditioners, Televisions, Computers, Microwaves
Cambria County Solid Waste Authority located at 507 Manor Drive does collect all covered devices to include desktop and Laptop computers, computer monitors, components, televisions, stereos, Dvd players and microwaves. Please contact them directly at (814) 472-2109 for their fees.
1. One Stop Only - Absolutely NO return trips
2. Allowing only ten (10) extra 30 gallon bags in addition to normal trash pickup
3. Everything must be bagged or boxed
4. One (1) large bulk item is permitted with a 40 lb weight limit
5. Small metals will also be pickup up - Aluminum, Tin and Steel