© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
2017 Spring Clean up
Hugill Sanitation will be holding Spring Clean Up for Borough residents on July 17, 2017:
Hugill Sanitation (814) 277-6050
In order to participate with Spring Clean up, a permit must be obtained for $10.00. This permit can be purchased at the Northern Cambria Borough Office between the hours of 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Please Note: Pick-up will be during the Week of July 17th.
Please have all items out for pickup on Monday Morning!
PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
* We urge all residents to use 30 gallon bags please (containers limited to 60 lbs.) except for allowable appliances
* All items for pick-up must be AT CURBSIDE by 5 AM
* We will pick-up ONE large piece of FURNITURE at Curbside
* All metal items/appliances must be seperated from other items.
* Brush, limbs, cuttings and similar items must be bundled in 3 foot lengths
WE WILL NOT PICK UP:
* Loose Garbage
* Automotive parts, Tires or Wheels
* Paint, oil or liquids
* Batteries/Hazardous materials
* Construction/Demolition Materials
* Refrigerators/Freezers/Air Conditioners
* Computer Monitors or Televisions
Hugill Sanitation will be taking over the collection of our Borough garbage starting Monday, July 3, 2017.
At this time, there will be NO change in your collection day.
Hugill's Observe the two following holidays:
All garbage must be at curbside by 6:00 am.
$16.00 per month
$5.00 Vacant fee (borough Ord. 2010-4)